With so many Web hosts out there, it’s an excellent idea to look at side-by-side comparisons in order to find the one that works best for you. The following will compare and contrast A2 hosting with Flywheel hosting. At the end, we’ll even give our personal recommendation.
- Advanced security
- Above average speed and uptime
- Flywheel is exclusively for WordPress
- Flywheel is only VPS hosting
- Flywheel is designed specifically for freelancers, creative agencies, and designers
- A2 has a 30 day money-back guarantee
- A2 has far more kinds of plans available
- VPS WordPress (Pay-per-site and bulk plans available)
A2 hosting has far cheaper plans available, starting at $3.92/month. Meanwhile, the cheapest plan that Flywheel offers is the ‘Tiny’ plan that will run you $15.00/month.
The trouble with comparing A2 hosting with Flywheel hosting is that Flywheel hosting is designed for a far more specific audience. Flywheel is a premium WordPress host that is designed for freelancers, creative agencies, and designers. While their cheapest plan is quite expensive for a Web host, at $15.00/month, Flywheel has incredible uptime, great features for its purpose, and is known as one of the fastest hosts out there. A2 hosting, on the other hand, is a more traditional Web host with equally impressive attributes. Therefore, we can’t recommend one over the other, since it depends entirely on what you’re looking for. However, we can tell you that you can’t go wrong with either, as they are both reliable and far above average Web hosts.
For more information, check out the videos below: