With so many web hosts out there, it’s an excellent idea to look at side-by-side comparisons in order to find the one that works best for you. The following will compare and contrast A2 hosting with Name.com hosting. At the end, we’ll even give our personal recommendation.
- Environmentally conscious
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Uptime Guarantee
- Name.com does not offer VPS or dedicated hosting plans
- Name.com has less reliable uptime percentages
- Name.com’s support is less reliable than A2’s support
- A2 tested to have significantly faster page-loading speeds than Name.com
- A2 offers Turbo servers for speeds up to 20x faster than standard hosting
A2 wins in this category. Shared hosting plans with A2 start at $3.92/month, whereas the cheapest plan you’ll get with Name.com will run you $4.99/month.
There is almost no reason to go with Name.com over A2. A2 is cheaper, more reliable, faster, has a wider range of hosting plans, and offers better technical support. Therefore, we strongly recommend A2.
For more information on these web hosts, check out the videos below: