With so many Web hosts out there, it’s an excellent idea to look at side-by-side comparisons in order to find the one that works best for you. The following will compare and contrast A2 hosting with Network Solutions hosting. At the end, we’ll even give our personal recommendation.
- Linux-based servers
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 24/7 support
- Network Solutions has no Windows based servers
- Network Solution is primarily a domain registrar
- Network Solutions has a more complex and inconvenient interface
- Network solutions has custom and advanced hosting options
- A2 is faster and has more reliable uptime
- A2 has the option for Turbo servers that can load pages 20x faster than standard servers
- A2 has better security features
- A2’s customer support has a better reputation
Network Solutions hosting:
Shared hosting with A2 starts at $3.92/month, while Network Solution’s shared plans start at $9.96/month.
We’ve got to give the nod to A2 here. Since Network solutions is primarily a domain registrar, their features don’t match up well with A2, that specializes in long-term hosting. A2 is superior in reliability, speed, plan features, and customer support. It’s no contest, really.
For more information on these web hosts, check out the following videos: