With so many Web hosts out there, it’s an excellent idea to look at side-by-side comparisons in order to find the one that works best for you. The following will compare and contrast A2 hosting with One.com hosting. At the end, we’ll even give our personal recommendation.
- Industry-standard cPanel
- 24/7 support
- Affordable shared hosting
- A2 offers Turbo servers for speeds up to 20x faster than standard hosting
- A2 has a much wider range of hosting plans
- A2 has a 99.9% uptime guarantee
- One.com offers 1 free year of hosting for shared websites. It comes with very basic features, perfect for basic websites, blogs, and email hosting
- One.come has a 15 day money-back guarantee, A2 has a 30 day money-back guarantee
- One.com has no phone support
- Hosting with One.com is more restrictive
- One.com has a faster and simpler set up to get sites up and running quickly
- WordPress Integration
One.com offers a year of free shared hosting that comes with basic features. After that, this Starter plan costs just $.25/month. However, this plan is mainly for email hosting or some small blogs/websites because of the plan’s limitations. The next One.com shared plan is the Professional plan, which costs $2.50/month. On the other hand, A2’s shared hosting starts at $3.92/month, so One.com does have the cheaper prices.
Basically, A2 hosting is clearly the superior long-term web host, but One.com might be a better option in certain cases. First of all, One.com’s setup is quite easy and fast, which can be used to get sites up and running quickly. Secondly, they offer an extremely cheap Starter plan that can be perfect for small operations that are on a budget. However, in the end, A2 has more options and better features. They have far more plans to choose from, and these plans are more flexible than One.com’s plans. A2 has an uptime guarantee, faster loading speeds, and a better money-back guarantee. Therefore, if you’re willing to pay a bit more for higher quality hosting, go with A2.
For more information on these web hosts, check out the videos below: