With so many web hosts out there, it’s an excellent idea to look at side-by-side comparisons in order to find the one that works best for you. The following will compare and contrast A2 hosting with WebHostingHub hosting. At the end, we’ll even give our personal recommendation.
- Uptime Guarantee
- Excellent Linux-based shared hosting plans
- Both these web hosts tested high in uptime percentage as well as page-loading speeds
- WebHostingHub’s plans are currently on sale, up to 67% off
- WebHostingHub has only 3 plans to choose from, all shared
- WebHostingHub has no month-to-month payment plans
- A2 has a 30 day money-back guarantee, while WebHostingHub has a 90 day money-back guarantee
- A2 also has Windows-based servers
- A2 offers Turbo servers for speeds up to 20x faster than standard hosting
A2’s hosting is regularly cheaper, with plans starting at $3.92/month, but due to WebHostingHub’s current sales, you can get shared hosting with them for just $2.99/month.
If you’re looking for any kind of advanced hosting, A2 is the obvious choice, since WebHostingHub offers only basic shared hosting plans. However, if it’s just standard shared hosting you seek, you could easily make the case for WebHostingHub. Not only is WebHostingHub slightly cheaper than A2 due to their current discounts, but WebHostingHub also has great features, customer support, and reliability. This is not to say that A2’s shared plans aren’t also excellent, but rather that WebHostingHub can certainly compete with A2’s shared hosting. You really can’t go wrong with either.
For more information on these web hosts, check out the videos below: