Below, we’ll compare Arvixe hosting with One.com hosting. There are advantages to each, which we will layout for you, and then you can decide which works best for your hosting needs.
- 24/7 customer support
- Industry-standard cPanel
- Affordable shared hosting
- WordPress integration
- Arvixe has both Linux and Windows-based servers, while One.com uses only Linux
- Arvixe has a 99.9% uptime guarantee
- One.com offers 1 free year of hosting for shared websites. It comes with very basic features, perfect for basic websites, blogs, and email hosting
- One.com has no phone support
- Hosting with One.com is more restrictive
- One.com has only a 15 day money-back guarantee, whereas Arvixe has a 60 day money-back guarantee
- WordPress available for installation
One.com has cheaper hosting, though they have a limited selection. They have a starter plan that starts at just $.25/month that comes with basic features, perfect for small blogs or email hosting. Their next cheapest plan, the Professional plan, starts at $2.50/month. Arvixe, on the other hand, has shared hosting plans starting at $4.00/month.
Arvixe, as you can see, has a much wider range of plans. If you are looking for VPS, dedicated, or any hosting that isn’t shared, of course One.com is not the host for you. However, for shared hosting, One.com has a few advantages over Arvixe hosting. First of all, they have cheaper prices, and their $.25/month Starter plan is definitely appealing for certain hosting endeavors. Also, their set-up is extremely easy and you can get sites up and running quickly. Unfortunately, they have a very short money-back guarantee, while Arvixe’s money-back guarantee is quite lengthy.
For more information on these web hosts, check out the videos below: