BlueHost currently hosts over 2 million websites, and it is one of the most popular shared hosting options available. According to online reviews, it has an average rating of about 3.5 out of 5 stars. Here are some of the “pros” of BlueHost hosting:
- Low Pricing — starting from $3.49/month
- Good Security Options — Offers tools that combat some of the most common website risks. ( For example: you can prevent spam with tools like SpamAssassin, Spam Experts, and Spam Hammer);
- Many Integrations and Apps — BlueHost comes with a dashboard full of applications, like Google Apps or CloudFlare.
BlueHost Hosting offers 3 types of plans: basic, advanced, and professional. The price per month varies depending on which plan you choose, as well as how long you choose to use it. All the plans offer unlimited disk space, unlimited data transfer, and unlimited email accounts. The difference is that the basic plan permits an individual domain, the advanced plan permits 3 domains, and the professional plan permits unlimited domains.
Check out some of the key features that BlueHost Hosting has to offer:
- Free ‘.com’ domain
- 24/7 technical support
- WordPress integration
- Unlimited traffic
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Offers Linux hosting packages
Unfortunately, BlueHost Hosting does not offer an uptime guarantee. However, the good news is that BlueHost has a great reputation, in part due to the fact that there is rarely any downtime or server issues. If there was any significant knock on BlueHost Hosting, it would be that its page loading time is slower than many other hosting options.
For more information on BlueHost Hosting, check out the videos below: