With so many web hosts out there, it can be difficult to decide which to use for your hosting needs. Looking at heads to head comparisons can help narrow down your search. The following will compare BlueHost hosting with FatCow hosting.
- Linux-based plans
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- 24/7 customer support
- Easy-to-use control panels
- BlueHost does not offer month-to-month plans
- With BlueHost, you may need to install a lot of add-ons
- BlueHost offers better customer support
- FatCow has slower page-loading speeds
- FatCow offers a “MiniMoo” plan that costs only $5.00/year. It comes with a free domain, 24/7 support, and a customizable cPanel.
- Basic “MiniMoo” plan
Prices are close between these two. The feature-packed Original FatCow plan costs $49.00/year, or about $4.00/month. FatCow also has a $5.00/year MiniMoo plan, which is perfect for domain parking. Meanwhile, you can get shared hosting with BlueHost for just $2.95/month with current discounts, but you’ll need to agree to a longer plan.
It’s close, and an argument can be made for both, but we’ll go with BlueHost. They have better performance, with very solid uptime, faster page-loading, and better customer support than FatCow. While FatCow offers some cheap and unique plans, we prefer the more reliable of the two, which is BlueHost.
For more information on these web hosts, check out the videos below: