BlueHost and GoDaddy are two highly similar web hosts. They offer the same types of plans with similar prices. Below, we’ll break down some of their differences, and at the end decide which host has the advantage.
- Linux-based plans
- 24/7 customer support
- Reliable uptime
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- No month-to-month payment plans
- Industry-standard cPanel
- Free domain
- GoDaddy has both Linux and Windows hosting
- GoDaddy offers managed WordPress hosting
- BlueHost has more helpful and efficient customer support
- BlueHost tested significantly faster than GoDaddy
The winner of the price war between these two vary based on fluctuating discounts. There is no clear winner in this category.
This is basically a tossup, but we’ll give the advantage to BlueHost due to slightly superior performance. For example, their customer support has a better reputation and they have faster page-loading speeds than GoDaddy.
For more information on these web hosts, check out the videos below: