BlueHost and InMotion are two of the highest rated web hosts out there. While they are largely similar, there are a few differences in performance that will allow us to pick which host is superior.
- Linux-based plans
- 24/7 customer support
- Excellent uptime
- Free domain
- Unlimited disk space
- Easy-to-use website builders
- InMotion’s site builder, BoldGrid, is highly praised
- InMotion has better average uptime percentage
- InMotion has timelier customer support
- BlueHost does not offer month-to-month payment plans
- BlueHost has slightly faster page-loading speeds
- BlueHost has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee, whereas InMotion offers a lengthy 90 day money-back guarantee
With current discounts, BlueHost is slightly cheaper. Shared hosting with BlueHost starts at $2.95/month, while InMotion’s hosting plans start at $3.49/month.
Advantage InMotion. They may be slightly more expensive and slightly slower than BlueHost, but they do more than enough to make up for this. First of all, their customer support has impressive response times and is extremely helpful. InMotion is also equipped with a very generous 90 day money-back guarantee. On top of this, their site builder is first-class, and their uptime percentage is nearly perfect.
For more information on these web hosts, check out the videos below: