As you’ll see below, in many ways BlueHost and iPage are quite similar. They offer the same types of hosting and share multiple features. However, the main difference between these two is in their performance. At the end, we’ll decide which of these web hosts is superior.
- Linux-based plans
- 24/7 customer support
- Reliable uptime
- No month-to-month payment plans
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Unlimited bandwidth and disk space
- BlueHost has more reliable uptime
- BlueHost has faster page-loading speeds
- BlueHost is more user-friendly
- iPage does not use cPanel, which may be a hassle to people that are used to this standard format
- iPage supports a wide-range of third-party applications
While iPage is not the most reliable host, they have really cheap options available. iPage’s shared plans start as low as $1.99/month, while BlueHost’s shared plans start at $2.95/month. iPage is the cheaper option.
BlueHost is the clear winner in our opinion. While iPage has very cheap options, it’s not enough to make up for their inferior performance. BlueHost is faster, has more reliable uptime, and is easier to use. Go with them.
For more information on these web hosts, check out the videos below: