The following will compare BlueHost hosting with Name.com hosting. We’ll break down some of the similarities and differences, and at the end decide which host we prefer and why. In this instance, there is a clear winner.
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- WordPress hosting
- BlueHost’s uptime is far more reliable
- BlueHost has quicker page-loading speeds
- BlueHost has a much wider range of plans to choose from
- Name.com offers month-to-month payment plans
- Name.com’s support has tested below average
With current discounts, you can actually get cheaper shared plans with BlueHost, starting at just $2.95/month. Meanwhile, Name.com’s shared hosting starts at $4.99/month. BlueHost is also cheaper when it comes to WordPress hosting. WordPress hosting plans with BlueHost can be as low as $19.99/month, while Name.com’s WordPress hosting plans start at $29.95/month.
BlueHost is superior in just about every way. BlueHost has a wider range of plans to choose from, cheaper prices, and is far more reliable. BlueHost’s support, uptime, and page-loading speeds are all better.
For more information on these web hosts, check out the videos below.