The following will compare BlueHost hosting with One.com hosting. While there are pros and cons to each, we believe that there is a clear winner, in this case. Let’s get started.
- Linux-based plans
- 24/7 customer support
- WordPress hosting
- BlueHost has a 30 day money-back guarantee, while One.com has only a 15 day money-back guarantee
- BlueHost has a wider range of plans to choose from
- BlueHost uses the industry-standard cPanel
- BlueHost does not have month-to-month payment plans
- One.com offers a basic starter plan for just $0.25/month
- One.com has more plan limitations
One.com has cheaper hosting, though they have a limited selection. They have a starter plan that starts at just $0.25/month that comes with basic features, perfect for small blogs or email hosting. Their next cheapest plan, the Professional plan, starts at $2.50/month. Meanwhile, shared hosting plans with BlueHost start at $2.95/month, thanks to current discounts.
We definitely give the advantage to BlueHost. Although One.com has some cheaper options, their plans are very limited. BlueHost has a longer money-back guarantee, less plan limitations, better usability, and has a wider range of plans to choose from. On top of this, BlueHost performs quite well in uptime percentage as well as page-loading speeds.