Below, we’ll compare two very different web hosts: BlueHost and WebHostingHub. While WebHostingHub specializes in all-in-one shared hosting, BlueHost functions as a more all-around host. We’ll break down their similarities and differences, and at the end, decide which host we believe to be superior.
- Linux-based plans
- 24/7 customer support
- No month-to-month payment plans
- Solid shared plans
- Free domain
- BlueHost has a far wider-range of hosting plans to choose from, while WebHostingHub is concerned only with all-in-one shared web hosting
- BlueHost has less plan limitations than WebHostingHub
- BlueHost has faster page-loading speeds
- WebHostingHub does not have WordPress automatically available
- WebHostingHub is known for excellent customer service
- WebHostingHub has a generous 90 day money-back guarantee, while BlueHost has a standard 30 day money-back guarantee
- WordPress available for installation
With current discounts, both of these hosts have very cheap options. You can get plans as low as $2.99/month with WebHostingHub and as low as $2.95/month with BlueHost. The kicker is that with both of these plans, you’ll need to agree to long-term plans to get cheap prices, since they do not offer month-to-month payment plans.
WebHostingHub has some great all-in-one shared plans, but that’s all they offer. Although you could argue for WebHostingHub’s shared plans over BlueHost’s, we still believe that BlueHost is the better all-around host. BlueHost has a much wider-range of plans to choose from, and these plans have fewer limitations than WebHostingHub’s. On top of this, BlueHost has faster page-loading speeds and very reliable uptime. WebHostingHub does have a ridiculously long money-back guarantee and great customer service, but at the end of the day they can only satisfy basic shared hosting needs.
For more information on these web hosts, check out the following videos: