If you’re having difficulties deciding between DreamHost and JustHost, we’ve broken down their similarities and differences below to help. At the end, we’ll give you our best hosting advice.
- 24/7 support
- WordPress integration
- Wide-range of plans
- Live chat
- Unlimited bandwidth
- JustHost has both Linux and Windows-based plans
- Unlike JustHost, DreamHost does not use the industry-standard cPanel, which may cause difficulties for those accustomed to that format
- People experience frequent issues with JustHost’s customer support
- DreamHost has superior page-loading speed
- DreamHost does not offer phone support
- DreamHost has a lengthy 97 day money-back guarantee, whereas JustHost has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee
- WordPress available for installation
Thanks to current discounts, JustHost is a bit cheaper. Shared hosting plans with JustHost start at $3.95/month, while DreamHost’s shared hosting plans start at $7.95/month.
Despite being more expensive, DreamHost is the clear winner, in our opinion. Their performance more than makes up for their pricier plans in this matchup. DreamHost is faster, has better uptime, better customer support, and has a much longer money-back guarantee. However, JustHost is probably more suitable for beginners, since they use the industry-standard cPanel.
For more information on these web hosts, check out the following videos: