Below, we will break down the similarities and differences between DreamHost hosting and Network Solutions hosting. There is a clear winner, in our opinion. At the end, we’ll tell you which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 support
- Linux-based plans
- Free domain
- Complex interfaces
- Network Solutions has custom and advanced options
- Network Solutions is primarily a domain registrar
- DreamHost has faster page-loading speeds and better uptime
- DreamHost does not offer phone support
- DreamHost has a lengthy 97 day money-back guarantee, whereas Network Solutions offers the standard 30 day money-back guarantee
Network Solutions hosting:
DreamHost has a slight price advantage, since you’ll save money with their longer plans. Shared hosting plans with DreamHost start at $7.95/month, while Network Solutions shared plans start at $9.96/month.
It would be nearly impossible to argue that Network Solutions is a better host than DreamHost. DreamHost is faster and more reliable, their plans have better features, they have a longer money-back guarantee, and also have dedicated hosting options. On top of this, Network Solutions is slightly more expensive. Network Solutions is mainly a domain registrar, and it shows in their disappointing hosting quality.
For more information on DreamHost and Network Solutions, check out the videos below: