DreamHost and One.com are two very different web hosts. Below, we’ll compare features, performance, plans, and prices. At the end, we’ll let you know which web host we believe to be superior.
- 24/7 support
- Linux-based plans
- Free domain
- One.com’s money-back guarantee is only good for 15 days, whereas DreamHost has a lengthy 97 day money-back guarantee
- One.com offers a cheap “Starter” plan, which gives you the basics for just $.25/month
- One.com is more beginner-friendly, with an easy to use interface, and a quick, simple setup
- One.com does not offer an uptime guarantee
- DreamHost has superior all-around performance, including faster page-loading and a more reliable uptime
- DreamHost has a wider-range of plans to choose from
One.com’s biggest strength is their affordable hosting options. As mentioned above, they have a basic plan available for just $.25/month. Their cheapest standard shared plan is also very cheap, at just $2.50/month. DreamHost, on the other hand, has shared hosting plans starting at $7.95/month.
While One.com is cheap and easy to use, their plans are pretty limited. If you are on a budget and only need bare minimum features, then One.com is a great option for you. However, if we had to say which is the better web host, we’d go with DreamHost. While they are a bit pricey, they are reliable, fast, and have more plans to choose from than One.com, including VPS and dedicated hosting options.
For more information on these web hosts, check out the videos below: