DreamHost and WebHostingHub are two web hosts with solid reputations. Below, we’ll break down their similarities and differences, and at the end, decide which host we believe to be superior.
- 24/7 support
- Linux-based plans
- Extremely long money-back guarantees (90 day for WebHostingHub, 97 day for DreamHost)
- Unlimited bandwidth and disk space
- Uptime guarantee
- WebHostingHub is significantly cheaper
- WebHostingHub is easier to use since DreamHost’s custom cPanel is more complex
- WebHostingHub has faster page-loading
- DreamHost does not offer phone support
- DreamHost has a much wider range of plans to choose from, as WebHostingHub only has 3 hosting plans in total (all shared)
- WordPress available for installation
With current discounts, you can get shared hosting with WebHostingHub for as low as $2.99/month. DreamHost, on the other hand, has shared plans starting at $7.95/month.
If you’re looking for shared hosting, we’d recommend WebHostingHub over DreamHost. Not only are their shared plans much cheaper than DreamHost’s, but they also perform better, including faster page-loading and better usability. However, WebHostingHub only offers shared hosting, so if you need more advanced kinds of hosting, DreamHost is worth a try. Although DreamHost isn’t the most beginner-friendly host, they do offer strong performance and offer many kinds of VPS and dedicated plans to choose from.
For more information on these web hosts, check out the videos below: