Below, we’ll compare FatCow hosting with JustHost hosting. While they are quite evenly matched, we’ll give our best recommendation at the end.
- 24/7 customer support
- Windows and Linux-based servers
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Unlimited disk space, bandwidth, and domains
- Wide-range of hosting plans
- JustHost uses the industry-standard cPanel, while FatCow uses the vDeck control panel
- JustHost offers one free domain for life, while FatCow offers a free domain for a year
- FatCow offers a ‘MiniMoo’ plan that can be used for domain parking and only costs $5.00 a year
- FatCow has more reliable uptime
- “MiniMoo” plan
- WordPress available for installation
With current discounts, JustHost is able to keep up with FatCow’s cheap prices. FatCow’s shared hosting costs a little over $4.00/month ($49.00/year), while JustHost is currently offering a first-term sale for $3.95/month. However, their regular shared plan prices start at $9.49/month.
We’ll give FatCow the advantage over JustHost. With current discounts, their prices are similar, but FatCow is more reliable than JustHost. Also, their MiniMoo plan is a great option for domain parking, and they have WordPress plans readily available.
For more information on FatCow and JustHost, check out the videos below: