With so many options out there, choosing a web host can be a difficult decision. Reading up on head-to-head comparisons can help make the choice easier. Below, we’ll be comparing FatCow and Network Solutions. At the end, we’ll decide which host we believe to be the better option.
- 24/7 customer support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Network Solutions is primarily a domain registrar
- Network Solutions has custom and advanced options available
- FatCow is quite beginner-friendly, while Network Solutions has a notoriously complex interface
- FatCow offers a ‘MiniMoo’ plan that can be used for domain parking and only costs $5.00 a year
- “MiniMoo” plan
Network Solutions hosting:
FatCow has a significant advantage in this category as well. Shared hosting with FatCow starts at $49.00/year, which comes out to a little over $4.00/month. Meanwhile, Network Solution’s shared plans start at $9.96/month. Network Solutions also has a pricey renewal fee.
FatCow takes the cake. Not only are they significantly cheaper, but they are also far easier to use, and have better features than Network Solutions. Network Solutions is primarily a domain registrar, and it shows in their subpar hosting.
For more information on FatCow and Network Solutions, check out the videos below: