FatCow and WebHostingHub both have solid hosting reputations. We’ll break down their major similarities and differences, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Linux hosting
- Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
- WebHostingHub does not have month-to-month payment plans
- WebHostingHub has better customer support
- WebHostingHub currently has incredible discounts on their hosting plans
- WebHostingHub has faster page-loading speeds
- FatCow offers a ‘MiniMoo’ plan that can be used for domain parking and only costs $5.00 a year
- FatCow has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee, whereas WebHostingHub has a lengthy 90 day money-back guarantee
- “MiniMoo” plan
- WordPress available for installation
With WebHostingHub’s current hosting discounts, they are the cheaper option for shared hosting. Their plans start at $2.99/month, while FatCow’s shared plans start at a little over $4.00/month ($49.00/year).
If you’re only looking for shared hosting, WebHostingHub is the better option. They are cheaper, have better customer support, and perform better than FatCow. They also offer one of the longest money-back guarantees out there. However, WebHostingHub only has shared hosting, so if you’re in need of more advanced hosting, FatCow is a solid option.
For more information on FatCow and WebHostingHub, check out the following videos: