With so many web hosts out there, it can be difficult to decide which to use for your hosting needs. Reading up on head-to-head hosting comparisons can help you narrow down your top choices. Below, we’ll break down the similarities and differences between Flywheel and Arvixe, and at the end, we’ll give our best hosting advice.
- 24/7 customer support
- Arvixe offers a lengthy 60 day money-back guarantee, while Flywheel has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee
- Arvixe has both Linux and Windows-based servers
- Arvixe has a wide-range of plans, while Flywheel only has VPS WordPress hosting plans
- Flywheel is designed specifically for freelancers, creative agencies, and designers
- Flywheel tested as one of the fastest web hosts, and is much faster than Arvixe
- Flywheel is known for their beautiful interface
- Flywheel has more reliable uptime
- VPS WordPress (Pay-per-site and bulk plans available)
- WordPress available for installation
While Flywheel’s performance is top-notch, their plans are quite expensive. Their cheapest plan, the ‘Tiny’ plan, costs $15.00/month. Meanwhile, Arvixe’s plans cost as low as $4.00/month.
Arvixe and Flywheel are quite different, which makes it difficult to choose a winner. If it comes down to performance and reliability, Flywheel is clearly the superior web host. Flywheel is faster, has better uptime, and has a more visually appealing interface. However, there are a few things holding Flywheel back. First of all, they offer a very specific kind of hosting (VPS WordPress), meaning anyone not looking for this service will have to look further. Also, if you are on a budget, Flywheel may be out of your price range. Arvixe, on the other hand, has affordable plans and many kinds of hosting options.
For more information on Arvixe and Flywheel, check out the videos below: