Both Flywheel and JustHost have solid hosting reputations. However, as you’ll see below, they are quite different. Below, we’ll break down their major similarities and differences, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host we believe to be superior.
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- JustHost is currently offering great first-term deals
- JustHost has a wide-range of plans, while Flywheel only has VPS WordPress hosting plans
- Flywheel is designed specifically for freelancers, creative agencies, and designers
- Flywheel tested as one of the fastest web hosts, and is much faster than JustHost
- FlyWheel is known for their beautiful interface
- Flywheel has more reliable uptime
- VPS WordPress (Pay-per-site and bulk plans available)
- WordPress available for installation
Flywheel offers premium WordPress hosting, which is why their plans are more expensive than average. Their cheapest plan costs $15.00/month. Meanwhile, due to current discounts, JustHost has shared plans starting at just $3.95/month.
JustHost is cheaper and has a wider range of hosting options to choose from, but we’d still give the nod to Flywheel. Although Flywheel only offers VPS WordPress hosting, their performance and reliability are top-notch. While JustHost is a solid and affordable hosting option, Flywheel makes them look relatively mediocre in comparison.
For more information on JustHost and Flywheel, check out the videos below: