Choosing a web host can be difficult. Reading up on head-to-head comparisons can really help you with your decision. Below, we’ll compare Flywheel hosting with One.com hosting. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- Limited amount of hosting plans
- One.com has only a 15 day money-back guarantee, while Flywheel has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee
- One.com has a cheap ‘Starter plan’, costing only $.25/month. It comes with 25 GB storage and 512 MB RAM, and is perfect for basic websites, blogs & email hosting
- One.com offers offer cheap and easy-to-use hosting, but the plans are pretty limited
- Flywheel is designed specifically for freelancers, creative agencies, and designers
- Flywheel tested as one of the fastest web hosts
- FlyWheel is known for their beautiful interface
- Flywheel has more reliable uptime
- VPS WordPress (Pay-per-site and bulk plans available)
One.com is one of the cheaper hosting options out there, while Flywheel is more on the expensive side. Aside from One.com’s super cheap ‘Starter plan’, their next shared plan costs just $2.50/month. Meanwhile, Flywheel’s WordPress plans start at $15.00/month.
One.com and Flywheel are about as different as it gets. While Flywheel offers premium (and pretty expensive) VPS WordPress hosting, One.com has cheap hosting, but the plans are rather limited. While Flywheel no doubt has superior performance, features, and reliability than One.com, One.com is an excellent option in terms of value. They offer cheap and basic hosting, but it gets the job done. If you are on a budget, they are a solid hosting option. However, if you’re willing to pay for hosting with the best features and performance, go with Flywheel (assuming you’re looking for WordPress hosting).
For more information on One.com and Flywheel hosting, check out the videos below: