Flywheel and WebHostingHub are two of the best hosts available. They are tricky to compare, since they each specialized in different kinds of hosting (as we’ll go over below). Take a look at our comparison below, and at the end, we’ll give our best hosting advice.
- 24/7 customer support
- Limited types of hosting options
- WebHostingHub has a very lengthy 90 day money-back guarantee, while Flywheel has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee
- WebHostingHub is significantly cheaper
- WebHostingHub only offers shared hosting, while Flywheel only offers VPS WordPress hosting
- WebHostingHub does not offer month-to-month payment plans
- Flywheel has more reliable customer support
- Flywheel is designed specifically for freelancers, creative agencies, and designers
- Flywheel tested as one of the fastest web hosts
- FlyWheel is known for their beautiful interface
- VPS WordPress (Pay-per-site and bulk plans available)
- WordPress available for installation
WebHostingHub has very affordable shared plans, starting as low as $2.99/month. Meanwhile, Flywheel’s cheapest WordPress plan costs $15.00/month.
In this matchup, we’re not going to be able to pick a clear winner. Both of these web hosts are excellent at what they do. For WebHostingHub, this means providing affordable and feature-packed shared hosting plans, while Flywheel offers premium WordPress hosting that is both reliable and performs at a high level. Since they don’t overlap in their kinds of hosting, they are hard to compare. However, we can say that they are both great options; if you’re looking for shared hosting, WebHostingHub is highly recommended, and you’re looking for VPS WordPress hosting, it doesn’t get much better than Flywheel.
For more information on WebHostingHub and Flywheel, check out the videos below: