With so many Web hosts out there, it can be helpful to compare them side by side in order to determine which is best for you. The following will compare GoDaddy hosting with A2 hosting.
- 24/7 customer support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Linux & Windows hosting options
- WordPress integration
- A2 has one of the fastest shared hosting out there with the option for Turbo. It’s much faster than GoDaddy.
- A2 is more environmentally conscious, as it’s powered mainly by renewable energies.
- GoDaddy supports Windows hosting on shared, VPS, and dedicated hosting plans, while A2 only supports Windows hosting on shared plans
- GoDaddy’s refund policies vary depending on the plan, while A2 has a consistent 30 day money-back guarantee.
GoDaddy is undoubtedly the cheaper of the two, with plans starting under $3.50/month. While A2’s shared hosting isn’t too bad (starting at $3.92/month), GoDaddy has significantly cheaper options for VPS and dedicated hosting plans.
There is not one clear winner between these two; it comes down to what your looking for. They are both reliable Web hosts that offer a wide range of plans. While GoDaddy’s plans tend to be significantly cheaper, we can’t forget about A2’s speed advantage. Therefore, if money is an issue, we recommend GoDaddy for VPS/dedicated hosting plans where, the price discrepancy between these two really starts to show. However, for shared hosting, we recommend A2, as the prices are more similar and A2 is faster.
For more information on A2 and GoDaddy hosting, check out the videos below: