Having trouble deciding between GoDaddy and Network Solutions? Below, we’ll break down their major similarities and differences, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- WordPress plans
- 24/7 support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Popular as domain registrars
- GoDaddy’s refund policies vary depending on the plan, while Network Solutions has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee for their hosting plans
- GoDaddy has both Linux and Windows-based servers, while Network Solutions uses only Linux
- Network Solutions has a very complex interface. GoDaddy is more beginner-friendly, using the industry-standard cPanel
- People consistently struggle with Network Solutions customer support and their plans lack of standard hosting features
- Network Solutions has custom and advanced options available
Network Solutions hosting:
GoDaddy is significantly cheaper. GoDaddy’s hosting plans start at about $3.50/month, while Network Solution’s plans start at $9.96/month. Network Solutions also has a pricey renewal fee.
In this matchup, GoDaddy is the clear winner. Network Solutions can’t compete with most web hosts; their hosting features/prices are misleading, they’re hard-to-use, and they lack some standard features. Although GoDaddy is a relatively mediocre web host, they offer solid and affordable hosting, unlike Network Solutions. GoDaddy is very beginner-friendly, and offers both Windows and Linux-based plans, which is another plus.
For more information on GoDaddy and Network Solutions, check out the videos below: