Having trouble choosing between GoDaddy and WebHostingHub? We’ll break down the comparison below to help you decide. At the end, we’ll let you know what we recommend.
- 24/7 support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- GoDaddy has both Linux and Windows hosting, while WebHostingHub uses just Linux
- GoDaddy has a far wider range of plans to choose from
- GoDaddy has WordPress plans readily available
- WebHostingHub does not have month-to-month payment plans
- WebHostingHub has a very lengthy 90 day money-back guarantee, while GoDaddy’s guarantees vary based on plan, but are usually around 30 days
- WebHostingHub currently has incredible discounts on their hosting plans
- WordPress available for installation
With WebHostingHub’s current hosting discounts, they are the cheaper option for shared hosting. Their plans start at $2.99/month, while GoDaddy’s shared plans start at around $3.50/month.
This is a close one. If you’re looking for shared Linux hosting, we’d recommend WebHostingHub over GoDaddy. Their shared plans are feature-packed, reliable, and they offer solid customer support. With current discounts, WebHostingHub is also cheaper. However, GoDaddy is a far more versatile host, with both Linux and Windows-based plans, as well as VPS and dedicated plans available. They’re both solid options, so choosing which host is entirely up to what kind of hosting you are looking for.
For more information on GoDaddy and WebHostingHub, check out the videos below: