Installing WordPress on HostMonster is very simple. Just follow these few steps:
- Log in to your HostMonster cPanel account.
- Find the Website section and select Install WordPress
- Click the Install Button
- Choose the domain name to install it to. In the field next to the domain, you can enter a subfolder such as blog or leave it blank if you want the site’s main page to be the blog.
- If necessary, you can edit the email address, username and password for the new WordPress installation. Click “advanced options” and you can change those settings.
- Read through the license and service agreements and check the boxes
- Select the Install Now button.
For more information on HostMonster, check out the videos below: