Having trouble deciding between A2 and InMotion? Below, we’ll break down their major similarities and differences, and at the end, we’ll give our best hosting advice.
- Linux-based plans
- 24/7 customer support
- Excellent uptime
- Unlimited disk space
- Easy-to-use website builders
- Great customer support
- Wide-range of hosting options
- InMotion’s site builder, BoldGrid, is highly praised
- InMotion comes with a free domain
- Some complain about InMotion’s excessive uspelling
- A2 uses the industry-standard cPanel
- A2 has Windows hosting options for shared plans
- A2 has a Turbo option for exceptionally fast page-loading speeds
- A2 has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee, whereas InMotion offers a lengthy 90 day money-back guarantee
The prices are nearly identical, with A2’s lowest shared plan costing $3.92/month and InMotion’s lowest shared plan costing $3.49/month. Slight edge to InMotion.
This is such a tough decision, and you really can’t go wrong with either of these web hosts. A2 and InMotion are two of the best web hosts out there. However, if we had to choose, we’d give A2 a slight advantage. They have the option for turbo servers that can give you up to 20 times the page-loading speeds. Furthermore, they have Windows-based servers available. Of course, InMotion has a much longer money-back guarantee. It could go either way; both these hosts are affordable, packed with excellent features, and have solid performance.
For more information on A2 and InMotion, check out the videos below: