We do believe there is a clearly superior web host between InMotion and HostMonster. We’ll compare the two below, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- Easy-to-use website builders
- Wide-range of hosting options
- InMotion’s site builder, BoldGrid, is highly praised
- Some complain about InMotion’s excessive uspelling
- InMotion outperforms HostMonster in almost every category; InMotion has significantly faster page-loading speeds, more reliable uptime, and better customer support
- HostMonster has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee, while InMotion has a very lengthy 90 day money-back guarantee
- HostMonster lacks month-to-month payment plans
- WordPress available for installation
InMotion has the advantage here as well. Shared hosting with InMotion starts at $3.49/month. Meanwhile, shared hosting with HostMonster starts at $9.49/month, and that’s only if you agree to a 3-year plan.
InMotion is the clear winner, in our opinion. There’s not much to say — they outperform HostMonster in just about every category, they have a much longer money-back guarantee, better customer support, and they are significantly cheaper. There should be no reason to choose HostMonster over InMotion.
For more information on HostMonster and InMotion, check out the videos below: