With so many web hosts out there, settling on one can be tough. Reading up on head-to-head hosting comparisons is a great way to help you make your decision. The following will compare InMotion and iPage. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we would recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- Neither uses the industry-standard cPanel
- InMotion’s site builder, BoldGrid, is highly praised
- Some complain about InMotion’s excessive upselling
- InMotion outperforms iPage in almost every category; InMotion has significantly faster page-loading speeds, more reliable uptime, and better customer support
- iPage has the industry-standard 30 day money-back guarantee, while InMotion has a lengthy 90 day money back guarantee
- iPage does not offer month-to-month payment plans
While iPage is not the most reliable host, they have really cheap options available. iPage’s shared plans start as low as $1.99/month, making them a bit cheaper than InMotion, as InMotions cheapest shared plan costs $3.49/month.
Despite being slightly more expensive, we’d still strongly recommend InMotion over iPage. Their superior uptime, page-loading speeds, and customer support are more than enough to make up for the price differential. Furthermore, InMotion’s uptime guarantee is three times longer than iPage’s. Go with them.
For more information on InMotion and iPage, check out the videos below: