If you’re having difficulties deciding between Media Temple and InMotion, we’ve broken down their similarities and differences below. Both these hosts are rated quite high, but we do believe that there is a clear winner. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we believe to be superior and why.
- 24/7 customer support
- Wide-range of hosting options
- Excellent uptime, page-loading speeds, and customer support
- InMotion’s site builder, BoldGrid, is highly praised
- InMotion is significantly cheaper
- InMotion’s shared plans come with unlimited disk space
- Media Temple has managed WordPress and VPS plans
- Media Temple has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee, while InMotion offers a very generous 90 day money-back guarantee
Media Temple hosting:
- Managed WordPress
Media Temple is a premium web host, but it will cost you. Shared plans with Media Temple start at $20.00/month, whereas InMotion’s shared plans start at $3.49/month.
Both of these hosts perform far above average and have a wide-range of plans to choose from. However, we’d have to give InMotion the advantage in this matchup. Their shared plans are far cheaper, and they offer slightly better features than Media Temple, making them a much better value deal. On top of this, InMotion has a money-back guarantee that is three times longer than Media Temple’s. That being said, when it comes to WordPress hosting, Media Temple has more advanced plans available.
For more information on Media Temple and InMotion, check out the videos below: