Having difficulty deciding between InMotion and Network Solutions hosting? Below, we’ll break down their similarities and differences, which should help you make up your mind. At the end, we’ll let you know which one we prefer and why.
- 24/7 customer support
- Linux hosting
- WordPress plans available
- InMotion’s site builder, BoldGrid, is highly praised
- InMotion outperforms Network Solutions in almost every category; InMotion has significantly faster page-loading speeds, more reliable uptime, and better customer support
- InMotion has a lengthy 90 day money-back guarantee, while Network Solutions has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee
- Network Solutions has custom and advanced options available
- Network Solutions is primarily a domain registrar
- Network Solutions has a notoriously complex interface
Network Solutions hosting:
InMotion has a significant advantage here, as well. Shared plans with InMotion start at $3.49/month, while Network Solution’s shared plans start at $9.96/month. Network Solutions also has a pricey renewal fee.
InMotion is the clear winner. Network Solutions is primarily a domain registrar, and it shows. Their hosting features/prices are misleading, they’re hard-to-use, and they lack some standard features. On the other hand, InMotion is one of the best hosting options out their, and their features/performance are top-notch. Not only are they superior to Network Solutions in function, but they are also significantly cheaper. InMotion is the easy choice in this matchup.
For more information on Network Solutions and InMotion, check out the videos below: