Below, we’ll compare InMotion hosting with One.com hosting. There are advantages to each, which we will layout for you, and then you can decide which works best for your hosting needs.
- 24/7 customer support
- Linux hosting
- InMotion’s site builder, BoldGrid, is highly praised
- Some complain about InMotion’s excessive uspelling
- InMotion has a wider-range of plans
- One.com has only a 15 day money-back guarantee, while InMotion has a 90 day money-back guarantee
- One.com offers a starter plan that starts at just $.25/month that comes with basic features, perfect for small blogs or email hosting
- One.com does not offer phone support
- Hosting with One.com is more restrictive
One.com is the cheaper option. Aside from their very cheap Starter plan (mentioned above), their next cheapest plan, the Professional plan, starts at $2.50/month. InMotion, on the other hand, has shared hosting plans starting at $3.49/month.
When it comes to performance and hosting versatility, InMotion outshines One.com relatively easily. It’s hard to find an affordable web host that can compete with InMotion’s uptime, page-loading speeds, and well-reviewed technical support. However, One.com does has a few advantages over InMotion hosting. First of all, they have cheaper prices, and their $.25/month Starter plan is definitely appealing for certain hosting endeavors. Also, their set-up is extremely easy and you can get sites up and running quickly. Unfortunately, One.com has an unusually short money-back guarantee, while InMotion has one of the longest. All in all, we’d recommend InMotion over One.com.
For more information on InMotion and One.com, check out the videos below: