With so many web hosts out there, it’s an excellent idea to look at side-by-side comparisons in order to find the one that works best for you. The following will compare and contrast A2 hosting with iPage hosting. At the end, we’ll even give our personal recommendation.
- 24/7 customer support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- WordPress plans available
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- A2 has a Turbo option for exceptionally fast page-loading speeds
- A2 has a better uptime percentage
- A2’s technical support is superior
- A2 has both Linux and Windows-based plans
- iPage does not use the industry-standard cPanel
- iPage supports a wide-range of third-party applications
- iPage does not have month-to-month payment plans
While iPage is not the most reliable host, they have really cheap options available. iPage’s shared plans start as low as $1.99/month, while A2’s lowest shared plan costs $3.92/month.
Despite iPage’s low prices, we’d definitely recommend A2 over iPage. A2 performs better, with more reliable uptime, faster page-loading speeds, and better technical support. A2 also has far better usability, since they use the industry-standard cPanel. They’re definitely worth the slightly higher prices.
For more information on iPage and A2, check out the videos below: