As you’ll see below, in many ways Arvixe and iPage are quite similar. They offer the same types of hosting and share multiple features. However, the main difference between these two is in their performance. At the end, we’ll decide which of these web hosts is superior.
- 24/7 customer support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- WordPress plans available
- Arvixe has a lengthy 60 day money-back guarantee, while iPage has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee
- Arvixe has both Linux and Windows-based hosting plans, while iPage uses only Linux
- iPage outperforms Arvixe in page-loading speeds and uptime reliability. Their technical support is also superior
- iPage uses the vDeck control panel, while Arvixe uses the industry-standard cPanel
- iPage does not have month-to-month payment plans
iPage has the advantage here, with some of the cheapest hosting plans out there. Shared hosting with iPage starts at $1.99/month, while Arvixe’s lowest shared plan costs $4.00/month.
iPage is the clear winner, in our opinion. iPage is far more reliable and outperforms Arvixe in all the main categories. On top of this, iPage is cheaper than Arvixe. To Arvixe’s credit, they do have both Linux and Windows-based servers, as well as a lengthy money-back guarantee. However, all in all, we give iPage a significant advantage.
For more information on iPage and Arvixe, check out the videos below: