With so many web hosts out there, settling on one can be tough. Reading up on head-to-head hosting comparisons is a great way to help you make your decision. The following will compare two very similar web hosts: FatCow and iPage. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we would recommend.
- 24/7 support
- Linux-based plans
- Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
- Uptime guarantee
- Free domain
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Wide-range of hosting plans
- FatCow offers a unique “MiniMoo” plan is only $5.00 a year and can be used for domain parking
- iPage has faster page-loading speeds and more reliable uptime
- iPage does not offer month-to-month payment plans
- “MiniMoo” plan
As mentioned above, FatCow offers a unique $5/year “Mini Moo” plan, perfect for domain parking. Their shared plans start at $49/year, or about $4.00/month. iPage is the cheaper option, with shared plans starting at just $1.99/month.
We’d recommend choosing iPage over FatCow. Not only is iPage cheaper than FatCow, but iPage also outperformed FatCow in all of the major hosting tests, including faster page-loading speeds and better uptime percentage.
For more information on iPage and FatCow, check out the videos below: