Flywheel and HostMonster both have solid hosting reputations. These hosts are quite evenly matched. Below, we’ll break down their similarities and differences, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host we believe to be superior.
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Linux-based hosting
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- No month-to-month payment plans
- Plans are equipped with unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth
- HostMonster uses the industry-standard cPanel, while iPage has uses the vDeck control panel
- iPage slightly outperforms HostMonster in uptime percentage and page-loading speeds
- iPage has a couple of website builders to choose from, including the very popular Weebly
- WordPress available for installation
iPage has the advantage here, with some of the cheapest hosting plans out there. Shared hosting with iPage starts at $1.99/month, while shared hosting with HostMonster starts at $9.49/month, and that’s only if you agree to a 3-year plan.
Since these two hosts are so evenly matched, it’s difficult to choose a winner based on features or performance. However, due to iPage’s extremely cheap prices, we would have to recommend them over HostMonster.
For more information on iPage and HostMonster, check out the videos below: