Having trouble deciding on a web host? Hosting comparisons are one of the best tools to help you find the web host that is best for you. Below, we’ll compare iPage with Web.com, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- Uptime guarantee
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- iPage has a wider range of hosting options
- iPage’s shared plans come with unlimited disk space
- iPage has faster page-loading speeds
- Web.com’s web designs have a poor reputation
- Web.com has both Linux and Windows-based hosting, while iPage uses only Linux
- Web.com is notorious for very unreliable web chat support
- WordPress available for installation
iPage is the cheaper option, with shared plans starting at $1.99/month. Meanwhile, Web.com’s shared plans start at $5.95/month.
Although Web.com has some appealing qualities (including solid uptime and the choice for both Linux and Windows-based servers), we still like iPage more overall. iPage has a wider-range of plans to choose from, faster page-loading speeds, and their plans have more generous features. To top it all off, iPage is significantly cheaper than Web.com
For more information on Web.com and iPage, check out the videos below: