Having trouble choosing between iPage and WebHostingHub? We’ll break down the comparison below to help you decide. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Linux hosting
- No month-to-month payment plans
- iPage has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee, while WebHostingHub has a very generous 90 day money-back guarantee
- iPage uses the vDeck control panel, while WebHostingHub uses the industry-standard cPanel
- iPage has a wider-range of hosting plans
- WebHostingHub has faster page-loading speeds and more reliable uptime
- WebHostingHub has better customer support
- WebHostingHub currently has incredible discounts on their hosting plans
- WordPress available for installation
iPage is a bit cheaper, with shared hosting at $1.99/month. Meanwhile, thanks to current discounts, WebHostingHub’s shared plans start at $2.99/month.
Although iPage has a slight price advantage over WebHostingHub, and has more plans to choose from, we’d still recommend WebHostingHub over iPage. WebHostingHub’s superior performance (they’re faster and more reliable) is well worth the extra money. WebHostingHub also has a very lengthy 90 day money-back guarantee.
For more information on iPage and WebHostingHub, check out the videos below: