JustHost does offer a 30-day free trial. Take a look at JustHost’s free trial policy:
On Justhost you will not be charged until the end of your 30-day free trial. Your account will automatically renew at special introductory rates. You may cancel before this time thanks to their money-back guarantee.
- The promotional price is for the first term only and plans renew at the regular rate. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we’re confident you’ll be pleased with our services. Still, if you try us and decide your account does not sufficiently meet your needs, you can cancel at any time for a refund as follows.
- If you cancel within 30 days you receive a full refund on your hosting service.
- If you cancel after 30 days you receive a prorated refund for the remainder of your hosting term.
- Our money-back guarantee applies to hosting plans, but does not apply to most add-on products, such as domains, given the unique nature of their costs.
- There are no term commitments associated with your Just Host account. There are no hidden fees or penalties for ending your term early should you elect to do so.
Free trials are always nice since you can comfortably test out the Web host free of risk. For more information on JustHost, check out the videos below: