Choosing a web host can be difficult. Reading up on head-to-head comparisons can really help you with your decision. Below, we’ll compare Media Temple hosting with JustHost hosting. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Wide-range of plans
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Media Temple has managed WordPress and VPS plans
- Media Temple has superior uptime, support, and plan features
- JustHost’s customer support does not have a good reputation
- JustHost is significantly cheaper
- JustHost is currently offering excellent first-term deals
- WordPress available for installation
Media Temple hosting:
- Managed WordPress
Media Temple is a premium web host, but it will cost you. Shared plans with Media Temple start at $20.00/month, whereas JustHost’s shared plans start at $3.95/month.
If money is not an issue, we would definitely recommend Media Temple. Media Temple is faster, more reliable, and has better customer support than JustHost. They also have managed WordPress available. However, the downside to using Media Temple is that they are pretty expensive, as even their cheapest shared plan costs $20.00/month. Meanwhile, JustHost is an affordable host, but their performance is very mediocre in comparison.
For more information on Media Temple and JustHost, check out the videos below: