If you’re having trouble deciding between JustHost and Name.com, we can help. Below, we’ll break down their hosting similarities and differences, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- JustHost has more reliable uptime
- JustHost’s plans have better features
- Name.com does not offer VPS or dedicated hosting plans
- Name.com’s security is questionable, as people have experienced multiple DDOS attacks
- Name.com is slower, has less reliable uptime, and a worse technical support team
- WordPress available for installation
JustHost is slightly cheaper than Name.com, with shared plans starting at $3.95/month. Meanwhile, Name.com’s shared hosting plans start at $4.99/month.
While these hosts are quite evenly-matched, we’d recommend JustHost over Name.com. JustHost performs better than Name.com; they are faster and more reliable. JustHost also has a wider-range of hosting plans to choose from, and their plan’s features are more advanced. To top it all off, JustHost’s plans are a bit cheaper.
For more information on JustHost and Name.com, check out the videos below: