- 24/7 support
- Industry-standard cPanel
- Uptime guarantee
- Linux & Windows hosting options
- A2 has a Turbo option for exceptionally fast page-loading speeds
- A2 has far more reliable uptime
- A2 has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee, while NameCheap offers a short 14 day money-back guarantee for their hosting plans
- NameCheap does not offer phone support
- NameCheap has many plan limitations, including caps across domains, disk space, databases and email addresses
- NameCheap has pricey renewal fees
- Private Email hosting
- WordPress available for installation
NameCheap has some of the cheapest hosting available. Their shared hosting can cost as low as $9.88/year, which comes out to about $0.82/month! Meanwhile, the cheapest shared hosting plan you can get with A2 costs around $3.92/month. However, it should be noted that NameCheap has expensive renewal prices, which evens the score a bit.
Despite NameCheap’s cheap prices, we’d strongly recommend using A2 over NameCheap. A2 is one of the elite web hosts, and easily outperforms NameCheap in all of the major categories, including uptime and page-loading speeds. Their option for turbo servers is a unique and appealing feature. NameCheap also has an unusually short money-back guarantee. Go with A2.
For more information on NameCheap and A2, check out the videos below: