Having difficulty deciding between Namecheap and Network Solutions hosting? Below, we’ll break down their similarities and differences, which should help you make up your mind. At the end, we’ll give our best hosting advice.
- 24/7 support
- Uptime guarantee
- Primarily domain registrars
- Network Solutions has a more complex interface
- Network solutions has custom and advanced hosting options
- Network Solutions has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee, while NameCheap offers a short 14 day money-back guarantee for their hosting plans
- NameCheap has both Windows and Linux-based hosting plans, while Network Solutions only uses Linux
- NameCheap does not offer phone support
- NameCheap has many plan limitations, including caps across domains, disk space, databases and email addresses
- Private Email hosting
- WordPress available for installation
Network Solutions hosting:
NameCheap has some of the cheapest hosting available. Their shared hosting can cost as low as $9.88/year, which comes out to about $0.82/month! Meanwhile, the cheapest shared hosting plan you can get with Network Solutions costs $9.96/month. NameCheap has a significant advantage in this category.
This is a complicated matchup. When it comes to speed, reliability, and features, Network Solutions is definitely the superior web host. However, their usability is poor, since they do not use the industry-standard cPanel. NameCheap is more beginner-friendly, and much cheaper than Network Solutions. There’s no clear winner in this matchup — it varies based upon what you’re looking for in a web host.
With this it, you can click here to get started with a ridiculously low fee of $1.44 / month as well as a 50% discount off of the first year.
Check out our review of the 2 best hosts we think of in 2019, Wix vs Bluehost.
Click here to get started with Bluehost with a 50% discount.
For more information on Network Solutions and NameCheap, check out the videos below: