Having difficulty deciding between HostMonster and Network Solutions hosting? Below, we’ll break down their similarities and differences, which should help you make up your mind. At the end, we’ll let you know which one we prefer and why.
- 24/7 customer support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Linux hosting
- Free domain
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- HostMonster uses Weebly site-building software
- HostMonster does not have month-to-month plans available
- HostMonster uses the industry-standard cPanel
- Network Solutions has custom and advanced options available
- Network Solutions is primarily a domain registrar
- Network Solutions has a notoriously complex interface
Network Solutions hosting:
- WordPress available for installation
Network Solution’s shared plans start at $9.96/month. Network Solutions also has a pricey renewal fee. Meanwhile, HostMonster’s cheapest plan is their ‘Basic’ shared plan, which starts at $10.99 per month. HostMonster does offer a first term discount, which cuts the cost to $4.95 per month.
This is a tough matchup to call. HostMonster has better usability, and is far more beginner-friendly. However, on the other hand, Network Solutions’ plans have less limited features. Their plans are similar in price, but HostMonster is currently offering an appealing first-term discount. We’ll give HostMonster a slight advantage overall.
For more information on HostMonster and Network Solutions, check out the videos below: