With so many web hosts out there, choosing one can be a difficult task. Reading up on head-to-head hosting comparisons can really help you narrow down your choices. The following will compare Network Solutions and JustHost. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- JustHost has slightly faster page-loading speeds
- JustHost has more reliable uptime
- JustHost has both Linux and Windows-based hosting
- Network Solutions has a very complex interface, while JustHost uses the industry-standard cPanel
- Network Solutions has custom and advanced options available
- WordPress needs to be installed
Network Solutions hosting:
JustHost is the cheaper option, with shared plans starting at $3.95/month. Meanwhile, Network Solution’s plans start at $9.96/month. Network Solutions also has a pricey renewal fee.
We would recommend JustHost over Network Solutions. Not only does JustHost outperform Network Solutions in uptime reliability and page-loading speeds, but their plans also have better features than Network Solutions’. On top of this, JustHost is far more beginner-friendly than Network Solutions, and even has the option for either Windows or Linux-based servers. JustHost is also cheaper.
For more information on JustHost and Network Solutions, check out the videos below: