Having trouble deciding on a web host? Reading up on hosting comparisons can help you sort out your decision. The following will compare Network Solutions hosting with Name.com hosting. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Network Solutions has a very complex interface, while Name.com uses the industry-standard cPanel
- Network Solutions is primarily a domain registrar
- Network Solutions has custom and advanced options available
- Network Solutions has many surprise fees and upsells
- Name.com’s speed, uptime reliability, and customer support have all tested below average for a web host
- Name.com’s plans are more limited than Network Solutions
- Name.com does not offer any VPS hosting plans
- Name.com is slower, has less reliable uptime, and a worse technical support team
Network Solutions hosting:
Network Solution’s shared plans start at $9.96/month, and they also have a pricey renewal fee. Meanwhile, Name.com’s shared hosting plans start at $4.99/month.
Overall, we prefer Network Solutions over Name.com. Name.com, as mentioned above, performs poorly compared to most web hosts out there, including Network Solutions. Name.com also only has shared hosting plans available, making them less versatile. Although Name.com is cheaper and more beginner-friendly than Network Solutions, we’d still recommend Network Solutions.
For more information on Name.com and Network Solutions, check out the videos below: