Network Solutions and One.com are two very different web hosts. Below, we’ll compare features, performance, plans, and prices. At the end, we’ll let you know which web host we believe to be superior.
- 24/7 customer support
- Free domain
- Network Solutions is primarily a domain registrar
- Network Solutions has a complex interface, unlike One.com, which uses the industry-standard cPanel
- Network Solutions has custom and advanced options available
- Network Solutions has a 99.9% uptime guarantee
- One.com is significantly cheaper
- One.com does not offer phone support
- One.com has a short 15 day money-back guarantee, whereas Network Solutions has the industry-standard 30 day money-back guarantee
Network Solutions hosting:
One.com has cheaper hosting, though they have a limited selection. They have a starter plan that starts at just $.25/month that comes with basic features, perfect for small blogs or email hosting. Their next cheapest plan, the Professional plan, starts at $2.50/month. Network Solutions, on the other hand, has shared hosting plans starting at $9.96/month.
Although there are pros and cons with each, we prefer One.com in this matchup. One.com is one of the cheapest hosts out there, and their practically free Starter plan can be useful for basic hosting endeavors. Meanwhile, Network Solutions is significantly more expensive than One.com, and much harder to use. To Network Solutions’ credit, they have a longer money-back guarantee and are backed by a 99.9% uptime guarantee. However, overall, we prefer One.com.
For more information on One.com and Network Solutions, check out the videos below: